Thank you for visiting Hustlingtools.com. We respect your privacy and are willing to provide you with full customer service. Protection of privacy is our first and foremost requirement. It’s our liability to protect customers’ personal information and keep them confidential.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE?
- INFORMATION COLLECTION
Hustlingtools.com collects the personal information of customers for building long-term relationships and for providing the best client services. It helps us to understand the customer needs and ensure to provide valuable information as required. All necessary personal information is also used for the business research process which helps us understand our limitations and to gauge customers’ satisfaction for quick improvements.
- a) Registration & Subscription: All personal information of customers is collected through their registration process as it required them to provide name, address, phone, email, etc. Personal information is also gathered through customers’ subscriptions to our daily, weekly, or monthly newsletters, advertisements, and promotional emails. Our automated systems track customers’ IP addresses and record their preferences by their clicks on certain products on the part of our website which ensures we provide the customers most needed goods and services they required.
- b) Personal and Non-Personal Identifiable Information: We usually collect two types of information from customers — one is personally identifiable information from customers those consists of name, email, order details, shipping address, telephone number, credit card details, etc. to fulfill customers shopping orders. Other is non-personal identifiable information acquired by tracking the URL (uniform resource locator) of websites and IP addresses of clients from where they are coming and tracking the moments of customers on our site. Such information is normally based on website surfing time, page clicks, products view, downloads, items inside shopping carts, etc.
- c) Cookies: Cookies stored on the hard drives of customers while browsing our site enable Hustlingtools.com systems to collect non-personal information of customers which helps us to identify the customers’ preferences. It helps us to secure our site from illegal activity, make our site run smoothly, enable customers to view and retrieve the last stored products to their carts, etc. Although customers can disable all those cookies stored on their hard drives by changing the options in their browsers, it is most advisable that enabling those cookies help customers to use all helpful features available on our website.
- d)Advertising: We may use advertising/promotional companies to serve ads on our behalf. These ad agencies may employ cookies and web analytics to measure promotion effectiveness. They might collect information such as which key web pages are visited or what products are purchased by the customer and in what amount). Any information that these ad agencies collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- e)Age: Personal information from under the age of 13 years is usually not recorded and deleted as soon as those are identified. Any incorrect information shared with us by mistake or by someone else can be corrected and removed by approaching directly to our support team through email and using the contact us web form. Please do not use our site if you are under the age of 13, and do not submit any personal information to us.
- USE AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- a)Personal information used for fulfilling the customers’ orders, for the verification process, and while providing wholesale clothing accounts. Personal information can be provided to shipping or some other company linked with Hustlingtools.com in providing products and services to customers. For example, the information provided to manufacturing units for the final orders process as these enterprises are required to maintain a record of purchasing customers for any future claim.
PROMOTIONAL E-MAILS, NEWSLETTERS, AND ONLINE ADVERTISEMENTS:
Promotional emails, newsletters, and online ads periodically mailed to customers are subject to their willingness and consent. Promotional emails are forwarded to provide information about new products, discounts by the company, and any other exclusive deals. Customers at any time unsubscribe from those promotional emails, advertisements, and newsletters by sending direct mail to the customer’s service or you can also unsubscribe from the option available inside those promotional emails.
Hustlingtools.com is fully committed to protecting customers’ privacy and not sharing or disclosing information to anyone without their willingness. All sensitive personal information is secured and our management team is entirely obliged to take care of all those.